March 8, 2014
- My baby visited me 10am in the morning :) He always surprised me with a hugs and kisses which are so priceless :) Why so sweet huh? lol
- Then after lunch he went home.
- My housemates wants to go to SM San Lazaro just to eat. So we decided to eat in Chicken Charlie :) We’re the only people inside so we can talk and laugh loud :))
- The very sulit meal which is only 59 pesos and it’s taste good! we’ll definitely come back here.
Spent my day well today :) Thanks for these people! i love them so much :*
1st Day of March
Saying GOOD EVENING!
- Pumunta sya sa bahay para bigyan ako ng dinner na spagetti na luto ng mommy nya :)
- Then punta sya sa bahay ng friend nya (si Billy) na katapat ko lang ang bahay :))
- 10 pm ang kitaan nila kaya kinulit nya muna ako bago sya umalis.lol
- May celebration sila ng friends nya dahil pasado sya sa lahat ng subjects at mag-iintern na sya :)
Thanks baby for making me smile and doing crazy stuffs like on the photos. I love you always :)
So goodnight! Sweet dreams everyone :*
Flair Night: Tonight’s Dream, Tomorrow’s Memories
February 24, 2014
A night to remember with people who are definitely gave me smile to my face these days.
A fun night that I surely treasure.
I love these people.
2014 Valentines Day
Buong araw ko sya kasama at sobrang saya lang. 3 years na nya ko nasusurprise tuwing valentines day at unexpected padin. Ang galing nya! HAHA
The story behind…
- 10am may kumatok sa pintuan ng apartment ko at pag-open ko ng door may bouquet at personalized na chocolates (sya mismo gumawa).
- Nagtataka pa ako kung sino yung naglagay ng mga yun sa labas ng door ko kasi may gate yung apartment namin na mga tenants lang may susi at may isa pang door na kelangan buksan para makapasok sa apartment namin then pang 3rd floor pa ako.
- So palingon-lingon ako at nagtataka kung sino yun. Then may terrace kasi malapit sa door ng apartment ko at may nakita ako sumisilip (medyo kinabahan pa ako nun kung sino sya)
- Bigla na lang nagpakita at boyfriend ko pala. Gulat na gulat at nagtataka pano sya nakapasok :))
- Then I’m surprised kasi ang effort nya lalo na yung personalized na chocolates ^___^
- After that cheezy moment nagpunta na kami SM San Lazaro at nanuod ng Starting all over again. (i enjoyed the movie)
- Naglunch kami sa tokyo tokyo at libre ko (coz talo ako sa pustahan namin sa gin vs san mig) kasi nanalo ang san mig nya.lol
- Sinamahan nya din ako mamili sa supermarket.
- Then we went home. :)
- At nalaman ko na kasabwat nya pala yung kadorm ko at hiniram nya yung susi ng bahay. HAHA
Nafeel ko na super special ako. Thanks to my baby. I love him so much and I’m always happy being with him.
Happy Valentines to all. <3
Just an ordinary day
February 11, 2014
With my college friends @ kath”s boyfriends place.
- Kath - the one with short hair and wearing stripes
- Patrice - the one with short hair and wearing a white uniform
- Leiz - the one with long hair and wearing also a uniform
- Billy - the only boy wearing a red polo shirt.
- Me - the one who is wearing black t-shirt
Just an ordinary day but happy. :)
Baby Reese Christening
February 9, 2014
happy day with my relatives. I miss hanging out with my cousins.
my nephew (reese) is so cute!!!
yung seryoso ako sa inaaral ko tapos bigla sya magtetext ng ganito. Medyo baliw :))
1st day of February
Ang saya ng araw na ito :) “The Adventure of Jelly and the Medical Technologist” sa Star City.
- 50% off kasi kaya nagkayayaan.
- Ang daming tao nung day na to.
- 3rd time ko dito. 1st na punta ko kami lang ng bf ko. 2nd time with college friends and ngayon pinagsama na :)
- pass 12 na kami nakauwi.
Having a great time with my friends and bf :)
30 Most Romantic Movies Of All Time
Ryan Gosling made women around the country swoon when he romanced Rachel McAdams in this 2004 flick based on the popular Nicholas Sparks novel about a couple who fall in love in the 1940s.
When Harry Met Sally
In 1989, audiences fell in love with Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal’s tale of two New Yorkers who fear that having sex would ruin their friendship.
Keira Knightley, Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson and Emma Thompson were among the many stars who appeared in this 2003 ensemble story about Londoners looking for love the month before Christmas.
A Canadian-born, New York City-based book editor (Sandra Bullock) gets engaged to her assistant (Ryan Reynolds) in order to stay in the United States and continue her rise to the top in this 2009 flick.
Declared one of the most quintessential high school movies of all time, Cameron Crowe’s 1989 film centered around Lloyd Dobler’s (John Cusack) pursuit of Diane Court (Ione Skye).
While he’s at home on leave, soldier John (Channing Tatum) falls for conservative college student Savannah (Amanda Seyfried) in this 2010 tearjerker based on the popular Nicholas Sparks novel.
Julia Roberts appears as a prostitute with a heart of gold who finds her prince charming in the form of Richard Gere’s wealthy millionaire client in this 1990 romantic comedy.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
After being dumped by his movie star girlfriend (Kristen Bell), Peter (Jason Segel) flies to Hawaii to get his mind off his failed relationship. While there, he falls for hotel receptionist Rachel (Mila Kunis) in this 2008 rom-com.
The Wedding Singer
While the adorable rapping wedding granny may have been a highlight, it was Adam Sander’s romance with Drew Barrymore’s waitress character that made the 1998 comedy really sing. The flick was even adapted into a Broadway musical that ran for eight months in 2006.
A Walk To Remember
In the 2002 romance based on the Nicholas Sparks bestseller, Landon (Shane West) falls for Jamie (Mandy Moore) only to find out Jamie is stricken with terminal leukemia. and has stopped responding to her treatment. In their final days together, Landon helps Jamie live life to the fullest, crossing off amazing items from her bucket list.
Habang nasa school ako, bigla na lang may sinend na pictures ng rastaclat bracelet bf ko. Then pinapapili nya ako kung ano maganda.
Bigla sya nagchange topic tapos ayun nainis na ko.
After kong kumain ng dinner, sakto na bigla siya tumawag.
Ang haba-haba ng usapan namin. Tinatanong nya kung saan ako kumain, ano kinain ko etc.. Then bigla niya ako pinapababa ng apartment (nasa 3rd floor kasi ako) tapos sabi ko ayoko kasi kakababa ko lang. Tapos saglit lang daw basta bumama lang ako. Edi pinagbigyan ko na bumaba ako.
Pagbukas ko ng gate ginulat pa nya ako tapos may ibibigay daw pala siya. So nagtataka ako kung no yun biglang OMG! may Rastaclat bracelet agad? Nagulat talaga ako.
(The Rastaclat bracelet)
Habang nag-uusap kami sa may gate, dumating yung friend naming dalawa (si Billy & Kath na magbf din) tapos nasaksihan nila kung paano ako kinilig.lol
Ang amazing ng baby ko. First time ko ata hindi nahulaan yung surprised nya HAHA
Thanks a lot baby! I love you! :*